Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our Funny Life

The original thought behind this blog was for me to keep an online record of the funny things I hear and say each day living with a 5 year old and a 3 year old. Ya know all those funny things your kids say and everyone always says, "You need to write that down!" Well, this is how I am attempting at writing it all down. My hope is that someday I can print all my posts and share these funny stories with my kiddos. We will see where this goes and I hope that I can create something memorable for my children.

Mark and I have two kids: Nicholas is 5 and Maggie is 3. Since I am their mother, I feel like they are two of the funniest kids in the world. Nicholas has tons of questions about his world and it is so funny to hear a 5 year olds perspective on life. Maggie is the kind of child that keeps you on your toes. She thinks on her feet and the thought of her becoming a teenager someday scares me to death! The are completely opposite from each other in a lot of ways but very similar in many others. We are constantly entertained by these two and I feel like I always have a "Nicholas story" or a "Maggie story" to share with my family. Hopefully this is a way I can keep track of all these funny things and I can embarass both of them when they're teenagers!

No comments:

Post a Comment