Wednesday, January 20, 2010

God and His Dog


I was driving the kids to my sisters house this morning and Maggie was chattering away in the backseat. Yes, chattering at 7:00 am. That child could chatter any time of the day or night...but I love it. Anyway, she says, "Mommy, I have a question..." So I say, "Yeah, what is it?"
"Does God have a dog?"
Where does this come from?? That alone made me laugh.
"Well," I said, "I don't know, what do you think?"
"Yeah, I think he does."
"What kind of dog is it?"
"Umm...like Wrigley."
"Oh, so God has an Irish Setter? What is his name?"
"Wrigley."
Okay...sounds good to me. I'm not sure why I think this is so stinkin funny, but I just do. I guess just the randomness of her thinking is what makes me laugh. So if anyone needs to know, according to Maggie, God has an Irish Setter named Wrigley.

No comments:

Post a Comment