Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dirty Rug

We have been needing a new vacuum for quite a long time. Ours leaves stuff all over the floor after we have gone over it 3 or 4 times. Ridiculous. Anyway, we had gone waaaay too long without vacuuming when Maggie commented on one of the rugs by the washer and dryer. She said to me, "Mommy, that rug is dirtier than a groundhog on Sunday!"

After asking her to repeat herself, just to make sure I heard correctly, I laughed so hard! I was baffled because I have never in my life said anything like that. I know Mark hadn't...where could she have heard that from??? I just figured probably from TV somewhere.

Then it occurred to me...could this child have inherited "Markisms?" Seriously! I know that Mark has always been known for his quirky sayings but could it be possible that it can actually be something that is passed on to your child??? Oh Lord. What have we created?

No comments:

Post a Comment